Friday, 24 June 2016

It is scriptural that.....


It is scriptural that the generous soul will be made rich and  anyone who waters will also be watered himself.
The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed.
Whenever I have the privileges to bless people I do it with passion and I've always been blessed in return. Give and and shall be given unto you, even in double fold.
Whenever I have the privilege to teach other what i've learnt, I always discovered that the more I teach people the more expert I becomes. It pays to impact knowledge in people and also bless people.
The hands of a giver is always at the top.
       Think about it.


Recent Post

Verse of the day

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalms 46:1)

Popular Posts