Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Principle of living a successful life.


It has always been my joy to encourage and inspired you from the unbroken word of God. The scripture i'm burdened to show you today will help you to live a life of forgetting your past disappointment and looking pressing forward to your dream. Life might have been so hard for you, failure upon failure but the joy is that you must never quite because quitters never win and winners never quite.
Philippians 3:13-14 NIV 
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13-14 TNLT
No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.
Too often, many christians live with past hurt and disappointments. You work around daily filled with fustration and disappointment. You probably thought you were going to get something tangible from your daily work but all you got has been less of your expectation. You have to let it go, shake it off and move forward like brother Paul. You thought you were going to meet up a target, but you didn’t meet up. This has made you to loose hope but you were not supposed to. You must Keep pressing ahead in truth and integrity, and everything will work out in your life, career, business, marriage, academy and ministry.

Recent Post

Verse of the day

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalms 46:1)

Popular Posts